High Road Charg'nRide™ Car Phone Holder with Dual USB Chargers
31 August
The High Road Charg'nRide™ Car Phone Holder with Dual USB Chargers is the perfect thing for moms on the go. It works as a charging station for your phone, you can charge your tablet at the same time and the swivel head lets you flip to horizontal use which is ideal for using your phone as a GPS. No more picking up the phone and looking at it all the time or worry about it slipping off the seat.
The Charg'nRide has a adjustable, 360 degree rotate and pivot holder with non-slip grips and gooseneck stand positions the phone where you need it. It also gives you 3 chargers in one plug-in port - a 12V DC charger and 2 USB ports - so you and a passenger can charge while you drive.
Now, I lost this to my mother the very first day it arrived. She is in her vehicle for over 6 hours a day so it has been extremely useful. She is able to charge her tablet and phone at the same time plus her phone is within reach. Now, when using the stand with your phone, it is best that it does not have a case. I tried to use the stand with my iPhone in its otter box. It made the arm heavy and it would not stay up.
High Road carries a lot of great products for us on the go! From chargers to organizers, so head on over and check out High Road on:
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.
2 comments